Eduquo: Online Education Website
Eduquo is not a commercial website that assists students improving their studies by providing useful articles related to their academic subjects, particularly in the areas of education, management, and psychology.
The brief definitions for each topic are as follow:
Articles under the heading of education, the learning of knowledge, information and skills during the course of life, talk about two main subjects:
- Curriculum. The articles will be related the subjects comprising a course of study in a school or college.
- Teaching and Learning procedures. Procedures employed in the process of teaching and learning either inside or outside the classrooms are being discussed in under this subheading.
- Others. Articles in this subheading will be related to education which do not classify under the two above mentioned subheadings.
Articles under this heading are related to an academic and applied discipline involving the scientific study of mental functions and behavior. There are three board subtopics as follow:
- Counseling Psychology. This subheading encompasses articles seeking to facilitate personal and interpersonal functioning across the lifespan with a focus on emotional, social, vocational, educational, health-related, developmental, and organizational concerns.
- Educational Psychology.
The second subheading contains articles covers the study of how humans learn in educational settings, the effectiveness of educational interventions, the psychology of teaching, and the social psychology of schools as organizations. * Others. Articles in this subheading will be related to psychology which do not classify under the two above mentioned subheadings.
Articles under the heading of management discuss about management in business and human organization activity which means the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals that talk about two main subjects:
- Marketing management. This subheading mainly focuses on articles related to a business discipline which is focused on the practical application of marketing techniques and the management of a firm’s marketing resources and activities
- Strategic management. Articles discussing about the art, science and craft of formulating, implementing and evaluating cross-functional decisions that will enable an organization to achieve its long-term objectives are under this subheading.
- Others. Articles in this subheading will be related to management which do not classify under the two abovementioned subheadings.